Percona Server version 5.1.49-rel11.3 is now available for download.
The changes in this release include:
- Percona Server 5.1.49-rel11.3 is based on MySQL 5.1.49.
- A new variable was introduced: innodb_use_sys_stats_table. If ON, the table’s statistics are stored statically in the internal table SYS_STATS. The table is populated with the ANALYZE TABLE command.
- A new session variable was introduced: innodb_flush_log_at_trx_commit_session.
- Bug #576041 – Fixes long stalls while accessing the innodb_buffer_pool_pages_index table on systems with a large number of tables
- Bug #607449 – Fixes a crash during shutdown when userstat_running=1
- Bug #612954 – Fixes a problem with SHOW PROCESSLIST displaying an incorrect time
- Bug #610525 – Reduces the number of compile time errors when the server is rebuilt
- Bug #569275 – Fixes a crash when XtraDB shuts down in â€œcrash resistent modeâ€
The binary packages are available on our website.
The latest source code for Percona Server, including the development branch, can be found on LaunchPAD.
For support, commercial, and sponsorship inquiries, contact Percona.