- Fixed the issues with upgrade on Debian caused by
debian-startscript. Bug fixed #1112363.
- Adding the
AUTO_INCREMENTcolumn to a table would result in data inconsistency because different nodes use different
auto_increment_offset. Bug fixed #587170.
LOAD DATA INFILEwas not replicating properly in cluster. Bug fixed #1206129.
- After a
COMMITprocessing was interrupted (e.g. certification failure) it didn’t always release transactional
MDLlocks, which could lead to server deadlock while performing
DDL. Bug fixed #1212955.
pc.checksumoption was enabled by default, although its purpose was just to help with debugging. Bug fixed #1229107.
- Server startup isn’t interrupted if the
/var/lock/subsys/mysqlfile was not cleaned up by the init script. Bug fixed #1231067.
- State Snapshot Transfer cleanup of existing data directory is now configurable with a
cpatparameter. Bug fixed #1231121.
- Handler command and concurrent
DDLcould cause node hanging. The problem would happen when a handler session was aborted due to replication conflict. Bug fixed #1233353.
service mysql statuswas not producing valid exit codes, which could break the configuration management systems. Bug fixed #1237021.
wsrep-new-clustercould lead to server crash. Bug fixed #1238331.
- No key information was provided for
DROP VIEW TOIstatement. Bug fixed #1240040.
innodb_locks_unsafe_for_binlogoption is no longer checked because slave threads are
READ-COMMITTEDby default. Bug fixed #1240112.
- if IO cache contained the
Query_log_event, database pointer would be reset during transaction replay. This could lead to
“1046 No database selected.”error when next statement is issued. Bug fixed #1241760.
- After test shutting down all the nodes indicate that all write set handlers were not released. Bug fixed #1244661.
MDLlocks were not released properly on slaves at commit time. Bug fixed #1245333.
- Implemented number of thread pool scheduler fixes. Bug fixed #1240500.
FLUSH STATUSwould zero-up wsrep_cluster_size and wsrep_local_index variables. Bug fixed #1232789.
- Fixed the dependency conflict between the
Percona-Server-shared-compatpackages. Bug fixed #1084309.
- Fixed the memory leak in the
wsrep_write_cache()function. Bug fixed #1230160.
- Xtrabackup SST Configuration implementation added in Percona XtraDB Cluster 5.5.33-23.7.6 has been renamed xtrabackup-v2, so wsrep_sst_method=xtrabackup will use xtrabackup implementation before 5.5.33-23.7.6 and will be compatible with older Percona XtraDB Cluster versions. Bug fixed #1228618.
- Support for SSL encryption for just the key and crt files as implemented in Galera can be enabled with
encrypt=3option. This has been implemented in 5.5.34-23.7.6 for compatibility with Galera. Bug Fixed #1235244.
Based on Percona Server 5.5.34-32.0 including all the bug fixes in it, Galera Replicator and on Codership wsrep API 5.5.34-25.9, Percona XtraDB Cluster 5.5.34-23.7.6 is now the current stable release. Percona XtraDB Cluster 5.5.33-23.7.6 to 5.5.34-23.7.6 upgrade is strongly recommended if SST backward compatibility is a concern. All of Percona’s software is open-source and free.
This is a General Availability release. We did our best to eliminate bugs and problems during the testing release, but this is a software, so bugs are expected. If you encounter them, please report them to our bug tracking system.